There is no yoga without truth, meditation and self reflection, or mindfulness. Yoga was always intended to be different for every person because we all experience the world differently. The boilerplate techniques are irrelevant, and results are subject . To failure if the practice is forced and inauthentic. In this program, we will explore the purpose of mindfulness and meditation as an inquiry into the one true form – our authentic self.
We will explore “technique and technical form” versus “free discovery Of our true form”. We will look at outer versus inner truths, knowledge versus self knowledge, practice versus self reflection, living true to oneself (sadvritta), and a meditation practice rooted in the exploration of unique truths of our own personal nature. We will explore a few major meditation practice forms, try them on, feel them in our bodies, and evaluate their effectiveness. By the end of the weekend, practitioners wil l have a more intimate connection to each of the primary styles, and the how and when to use them. We ultimately want each practitioner to find his or her true meditation form that is authentic to them.
This course will learn:
- A Visual History of MEDITATION in Yoga
- Beyond Asana: The true you should find
- The Neuroscience of Meditation
- Yogic Meditation & Pranayama: Exploring Styles and Authentic Personal Practice
- Chitta Prasadhana: Healing the Mind with Meditation
- Pratyahara: Mindfulness and the Sensorial Awareness
- Sankalpa: Revealing the Mantra of our Life
- Samadhi: Roadmap to the Soul via Atman Dharana Practice
- Meditation, Pranayama and Mantra
- Meditation Sadhana Practice
- How to prepare and conduct a class
Schedule of time:
09:00-12:00 Theory and Application.
12.00-13.00 Lunch Time and rest.
13.30-15.30 Meditation Practice 1
15.30-16.00 Break Time
16.00-17.30 Meditation Practice 2
17.30-18.00 Group Discussion
- Having the International W.Y.A World Yoga Alliance 50-hour certified teacher
- 50-hour nationwide QCI and W.Y.A time accumulation.
- The review of this course includes: a personal research report, a written test, and through guidance and implementation.
This is a Professional Development course for trained yoga teachers & health professionals.