It begins with our first breath and ends with our last. Life is found within the pranic flow, which serves to distribute prana throughout the body. Naturally then, the pranic body would become the playing field of the yogi, where growth and development, and The unfolding of yogic consciousness happens. All that we do in yoga serves to strengthen, stimulate, calm, and liberate the flow of prana. Freedom of prana is freedom in life, and without flow of prana there can be no life.
The subject of prana is core to yoga and ayurveda. Prana is the power and the gift of life. Vidya translates as knowledge. There would be no vitality without pranashakti, and no consciousness without chittashakti – ts two components. The Nature of Prana has been Coined “the” course on prana and a perfect way to begin a deeper study of one’s subtle body. The course examines the nature of prana, how it works in the body, the five vayus, the four pathologies of prana, it’s association with the Human mind, and how yoga works to heal and evolve the pranic body.
This course will learn:
- The Life Force in Different Cultures: East and West
- The Vedic Paradigm of the Body: The Yogic and Ayurvedic View
- The Vedic Three Bodies: Physical, Subtle (Pranic) and Causal
- The Pancha Maya Kosha (5 Ilusive Sheaths)
- The Pancha Vayus: The Five Flows of Prana
- What is Prana? And The Composition of Prana
- Vikalpa: The Yogic Bliss of Flowing Prana
- Organizing the Pranic Body
- Relationship Between Chakras, Nadis and Marmas
- Traditional Use of the Subtle Body within Yoga, Ayurveda & Western Medicine
- How to prepare and conduct a class
Schedule of time:
09:00-12:00 Theory and application.
12.00-13.00 Lunch time and rest.
13.00-15.00 Five Vayu practice(breathing practice and posture practice)
15.00-16.30 Mudra,Budda and chakras application
16.30-17.30 Group discussion
17.30-18.00 Pancha Vayu Dharana
- Having the International W.Y.A World Yoga Alliance 50-hour certified teacher
- 50-hour nationwide QCI and W.Y.A time accumulation.
- The review of this course includes: a personal research report, a written test, and through guidance and implementation.
This is a Professional Development course for trained yoga teachers & health professionals.