Yoga Nidra is a fully guided meditation practice that restores physical and mental wellbeing through the restorative powers of active rest. In a world of ‘doing’ this is is chance to explore ‘being’; an opportunity to tap into the healing benefits of unplugging and letting go. The peace and freedom so many crave in this hyper-connected modern world can be found in this powerful tool.
The benefits of this practice are many – better sleep, increased energy, elimination of stress, improved focus and productivity, reduced pain, freedom from mental chatter and relief from anxiety. The deep and abiding sense of contentment and well-being that comes from a regular Yoga Nidra practice is so sought after in world of stress and confusion.
Gain the skills you need to share this deeply healing practice with others for health, healing and increased well-being. Your students will thank you for it!
This course will learn:
- The origins of Yoga Nidra
- Enhancing your own practice
- Yoga Nidra and relaxation
- Yoga Nidra and meditation
- Becoming a Yoga Nidra teacher
- The techniques in Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Nidra and the Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Nidra as a pathway to Samadhi
- Yoga Nidra and tantra
- Design your Nidra class
Schedule of time:
09:00-12:00 Theory and application.
12.00-13.00 Lunch time and rest.
13.00-15.00 Meditation practice 1
15.00-15.30 Group discussion
15.30-17.30 Meditation practice 2
17.30-18.00 Group discussion
- Having the International W.Y.A World Yoga Alliance 50-hour certified teacher
- 50-hour nationwide QCI and W.Y.A time accumulation.
- The review of this course includes: a personal research report, a written test, and through guidance and implementation.
This is a Professional Development course for trained yoga teachers & health professionals.