Tuition Fee Policy
A fee of NTD 5000 should accompany your application form. If you are accepted, the application fee will be applied to your tuition. If you are not accepted, this fee will be refunded.
Upon acceptance, a further payment of NTD 55,000 is required to reserve your place in the program. The balance of the payment have to deposited before last date of early bird or before last date of registration, whichever is applicable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The cancellation and refund policy is in accordance with requirements of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB).
1) A student may be entitled to a refund of tuition fees in the event that:
(a) The student provides written notice to the institution that he or she is withdrawing from the program; or
(b) The institution provides written notice to the student advising that the student has been dismissed from the program.
2) The written notice of withdrawal or dismissal may be delivered in any manner provided that a receipt or other verification is available that indicates the date on which the notice is delivered.
3) The notice of withdrawal or dismissal is deemed to be effective from the date it is delivered.
4) The refund to which a student is entitled is calculated on the total tuition fees due under the contract less the NTD5,000 non-refundable registration/application fee. Where total tuition fees have not yet been collected, the institution is not responsible for refunding more than has been collected to date and a student may be required to make up for monies due under the contract.
5) If the institution has received fees in excess of the amount it is entitled to under the student contract, the excess amount must be refunded.
6) Refund policy for students:
(a) Refunds before the program of study begins:
1. If written notice of withdrawal is received by the institution within 7 days after the contract is made, and before the commencement of the period of instruction specified in the contract, the institution may retain the non-refundable NTD5,000 registration/application fee due under the contract.
2. if the written notice of withdrawal received by the institution with in 30 days of application date or 45 days before the last date of registration( whichever is applicable), it won’t be refunded NTD 5,000 application fee and 10 percent of the registration fees will be deducted, the rest of the amount will be returned back.
(b) Refunds after the program of study starts: In any other case, the registration fees is non-refundable.
7) Where a student did not meet the institutional and/or program specific minimum requirements for admission through no misrepresentation or fault of their own, the institution must refund all tuition and fees paid under the contract, less the non-refundable NTD5,000 registration/application fee.
8) Where a student withdraws or is dismissed from their program, they are entitled to 100% refund of any as-yet to be received consumables that have been pre-paid.
9) Where a student withdraws or is dismissed from their program after receiving technical equipment from the institution free of charge:
(a) The student must return the equipment unopened or as issued within 14 calendar days; and
(b) If the student fails to return the equipment as set out above, the institution may deduct the reasonable cost of the equipment from any amount to be refunded to the student.
10) Refunds owed to students must be paid within 30 days of the institution receiving written notification of withdrawal and all required supporting documentation, or within 30 days of an institution’s written notice of dismissal.